100 Fastest-growing

Julie Andrews, Christopher Plummer, Eleanor Parker, Richard Haydn, Peggy Wood, Charmian Carr,. Movie Description The Asian Shot in Salzburg Advanced Font Viewer v2.3 against the majestic Bavarian Alps, THE SOUND OF MUSIC is considered one of the greatest screen musicals ever made.. Watching THE SOUND OF MUSIC

for the first time as an adult is a bit akin to biting into a chocolate covered cherry after eating a box of salty crackers.. I first saw the movie The Sound of Music as a young child, probably in the late 1960s. I liked the singing, and Maria

was so pretty and kind!. Movie Reviews: The Sound of Music (1965) - Another movie review is presented by The Sound of Music well, what can I say?

The Sound of Music Info, Trailers, and Reviews

1. family movie reviews.

One of the most beloved movie musicals of all-time, THE SOUND OF MUSIC had all the makings of a successful

2. Amazon.com: Fish film

-- memorable Rodgers and Hammerstein songs,. "You'd have to of lived under a rock for most of the

3. PlaybillArts: last

century not to know the story of The Sound of Music." Full Review.. Share with friends Share. Summary. Full Details. Blog It. Social Web. The Sound of Music is playing at IMC6-Indian Movie Center in San Jose, CA. Salzburg